Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first 25 years

I have been trying to write for the past 6 months about my life so that my children and family can someday look back at my life. I tried writing with Microsoft word, changing my style or my methods a few times, but it never really worked out. So I have decided that since I have been writing a blog about my journey through fatherhood, I would try and keep a blog and track all of my stories this way. Hopefully I can keep up with this and get more than one thing wrote. I am going to be writing about the first 25 years of my life, and each blog will be a different memory from 1984 to 2009. I will also try to put a date to the blog so I can go back later on and compile them into some sort of book. Lets get started.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!
    Makes perfect sense to document your life this way. Be sure to archive it somewhere.
    PEACE
    Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete